An Old Video has Been Uploaded To Shontelle’s VEVO entitled ” Shontelle – T-Shirt (Behind The Video) ” where they go around asking people about the backstory of their T-Shirts. You can view the video below.
Once Again We Have Updated Our Gallery with HQ Photos Of Shontelle at Different Events, You can View Them In The Gallery By Clicking on One Of The Thumbnails Below.
- 2010 Whitney Museum of American Art
- 2010 Grammy Awards Pre-Party
- 2010 Summer Time Ball
- World Premiere of Confessions Of a Shopaholic
- Birthday Party For Patricia
- Glamour Magazine’s “The Glamour Project”
- Bobi/Boy Meets Girl/Caravan Spring 2011 Fashion Show in NYC
- Alicia Keys Hosts GOTHAM Magazine Annual Gala Presented by BING
- Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet Shop Opening at Saks Fifth Avenue New York
- Molly Sims “Grayce” Collection Launch in NYC
- The 5th Annual Dreams In The City Gala
- FFAWN Presents an Evening Celebrating “Mary J. Blige Honors Women Week”
- Arthur Ashe Kid’s Day
- Cynthia Steffe Fasion Show
Recently, Jay Swag Interviewed Shontelle. You can View The Full Interview By Clicking Here
We have added a New Section on Our Gallery for Fan Art, Art work, ….. You can check out some of the artworks created by the fans below.
Here are some Drawings by bengray_ You can check them out by clicking on a thumbnail below.
and Here a work of art by KwistyMajestik You can check it out by clicking on the thumbnail Below.
We Have Updated The Gallery with HQ Photos Of Shontelle at Different Events, You can View Them In The Gallery By Clicking on One Of The Thumbnails Below.
- Christopher & Dana Reeve’s “A Magical Evening” Foundation 20th Anniversary Gala
- YEOHLEE Store Opening Celebration
- G-Star RAW Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Show in NYC
- OUT 100 Magazine Celebration
- Gabrielle Sangel’s Foundation For Cancer Research
After the huge success of Jason’s European Tour, Jason will be returning for a second leg with Shontelle as his supporting act. You can view the tour dates for The UK Below.
UK Tour Dates:
Feb 17th: Bournemouth International Centre
Feb 18th: Wolverhampton Civic Hall
Feb 19th: Leeds Academy
Feb 21st: Derby Assembly Rooms
Feb 22nd: Newcastle Academy
Feb 23rd: Glasgow Academy
Feb 25th: Manchester Apollo
Feb 26th: Manchester Apollo
Feb 28th: Cardiff International Arena
Mar 1st: London Hammersmith Apollo
Click here to get your tickets now!
Special Thanks To Derulo Daily.
Source: Derulo Daily
- Magazine Scans
- Q. How is this new CD different for the last?
- A. It’s still me but its quite different. It’s a lot more radio and club friendly. Shontelligence was more gritty and introductory and rough around the edges. It reflected who I was at the time. I’ve grown and experienced so much since then. No Gravity was developed from a much more pol-ished and refined place. The music is a lot more fun and singable. It reflects who I ant right now. It’s my melodies and my lyrics infused with amazing col- rma labs and my interpretation of great work by other creative minds. I’m hyped!
- Q. What inspired you and your style for the licky video? It’s fun and flirty. Is that you in real life?
- A. That is most definitely the real Shon-telle! LOL! As people get to know me, they will learn all my different sides. My friends will tell you, I’m the biggest flirt on the planet! I love it! I don’t even say “fierce” I say “Ferocious!” I love fashion and I love snap-ping my fingers and twirl-ing. I love posing. I love confidence. I love sexiness. There’s a song called Naughty ft. Bernie Man on Shontel-ligence you know! *wink* Most people were shocked when they herd and saw the Licky video because they only knew the “T-Shirt” girl who was all cute and mushy and soft. But come on. I’m singing about being in nothing but a T-Shirt and rolling around in bed in it and I’m doing just that in the video. It’s all legs. It’s still sexy. Did I mention I love sexiness? LOL!