Listen Up Norway, Your Chance to See Shontelle Perform Live is Coming Soon. This February Shontelle will be coming to Norway to Perform. You can buy tickets to the show by clicking here You can view of Video of Shontelle confirming the Tour Dates Below. and a Promo Poster of The Tour By Clicking on the Thumbnail Below.
- Tour Dates
- Febuary 10 | Bergen, Norway
- February 11 | Oslo, Norway
- February 12 | Helsinki, Finland
- Video Of Shontelle Confirming The Tour Dates
- Promo Poster of the Tour
Shontelle Posted her 2011 Wishes on her Tumblr. You can Read it below.
I pray everyday that I can continue on this journey with you. You are the reason I can fly high. You give me life! We’ve made it through a 2010 of ups and downs (more downs than it felt like we could handle) but here we are in 2011 and still going strong. Let us not allow these things to make us forget all the wonderful times we had and the beautiful things we’ve seen. Let us remember that even in the worst of times, even when it seems we have nothing left… we have each other. You have me… Sometimes it’s ok to burn up in ashes and let there be a rebirth… a renewal… rise up like a Pheonix and fly! Bigger, better, stronger… more beautiful… I’ve done a lot of reflecting on this past year and after riding this rollercoaster I’m ready to build my own amusement park. Looking forward to seeing you inside!
Love always, Shontelle
Happy New Year
Shontelle also follows us on our tumblr. You can view it by clicking here
Starting this Week (January 5) until next Wednesday (January 12) every Shontelle Fan should request and download as much copies of ‘No Gravity’ or the singles ‘Impossible’ and ‘Perfect Nightmare’ as they can!
We Have To Help Shontelle rise through the charts, Shontelle can’t just promote the album her self, so it is our duty to Promote ‘No Gravity’ and the singles and if we Beleive, and try hard enough they can become #1 on Billboard! “Nothing Is Impossible”
Here’s a Video of The Making Of The ‘Impossible’ Music Video. You Can Watch it below.
Whether they’re rocking their signature style or starting trends with a bold new color, these lovely ladies’ fresh hairstyles keep them front and center. Rihanna, Keri Hilson,Shontelle and Cynthia Bailey all shared what they love most about their hair.
It takes a lot more than just a great voice to survive in the music business nowadays, and singer Shontelle has nailed it. The R&B songstress, who frequently rocks her locks long and sleek, shared what she loves most about her hair. Her fave rave? It’s speed!
- “I love that It grows really fast so I don’t have to worry about cutting it or experimenting gone awry,”
While many celebs travel with a glam squad to keep their hair tight, Shontelle keeps things low maintenance when on the road.
- “If it were up to me, I would probably always look like I just went surfing or swimming,”
says the Bajan beauty,
- “but in front the camera and on stage, it has to be all pretty and sleek and well done, so it is a real challenge for me on the road. I rock ponytails, natural waves or bone-straight styles a lot for this reason.”
While many women tend to stick with one look that works best for them, Shontelleisn’t afraid of switching it up every once in a while.
- “My hair has been long, short, wavy, light brown, almost blond, jet black — you name it, I’ve probably tried it,” she say. “Braids, weaves, wigs of all kinds. Fringes, bangs, shags, layers, no layers. Highlights, lowlights, all kinds of colors.”
Even with a range of styles under her belt, her signature is a sleek pony.
- “A high ponytail makes me feel like I’m about to hit the catwalk or hop into a spandex suit and save a city!”
To get Shontelle‘s style, try some of her go-to products like: Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray ($4.79, Target Stores), Bed Head Styling Superficial Smoothing Liquid for Shiny and Silky Hair ($24.50, drugstore.com), or Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme ($24, bumbleandbumble.com).
a few weeks ago Shontelle was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the ‘Ultimate Guess Party’ where she performed a couple of songs, Met the Fans, Took Some Photos and made Interviews with The Press Too! Here is one of the interviews from Malaysia, it is an interview with “Jin” for “Hitz.fm” Shon talked about the weather in Malaysia, about her hit single ”T-shirt” and how it was from then to now… ..
“Believe in yourself, Nothing is Impossible” shontelle
Merry Christmas Shontelle Nasa, and Shontelle. I wish you’re all having a jolly christmas and may you get lots of gifts and may all your wishes come True! Shontelle also tweeted us saying.
- @ShontelleDaily Aaaawww *smooches* same to you! Have a lush Christmas! Xoxo *__*
We Said :
- @Shontelle_Layne Merry XMas! hope you get lots and lots of presents.. may you and your loved ones stay safe. Muah!
- xoxo, Medo!
- Nicki Minaj’s “Your Love” and End of Impossible
Here’s an Exclusive Video behind the scenes of a studio session with Shontelle.